Amanda is dedicated to helping Australians improve their health & wellbeing
We know that Companies with a sense of passion and purpose are more successful. Our Bend Like Bamboo workshops are designed to shift ingrained thinking and provide practical skills to help participants reduce workplace stress and improve their health.
Though an inspirational keynote address, Amanda will educate and inspire participants by sharing her story and her strategies for building resilience.
Though tailored workshops around three key themes of mind, body and nutrition, Amanda and her colleagues help shape self-awareness amongst participants and provide solutions to pressing workplace issues.
Our goal is to educate and inspire you to optimise health, happiness and performance.
The results: improved productivity, better mindset and increased resilience.
Public Speaking – a reason to care
This is a presentation about why you need to care about optimal health.
An introduction to the concepts covered in the full workshop:
- How to feel balanced and integrated mentally and emotionally
- How to view your life with a fresh outlook and higher understanding
- Meditation and the importance of mindfulness at work
- How movement is connected to your emotional health, learning daily
- Stretches and exercises designed to optimise your posture at home, work and dynamically
- How to nourish your body on a cellular level – addressing the science behind whole foods and how they are sourced
- How to reconnect with a more comprehensive understanding of yourself and those around you
- You will learn to see obstacles as opportunities with a fresh mindset. This will lead to a better understanding of what your business and personal needs are
All participants receive the Optimal Health eBook valued at $20
“To bend like bamboo is to bend with the change that is inevitable in life. To Bend Like Bamboo is to increase adaptability, building resilience.” Amanda Campbell
30 MIN PRESENTATION
“When we have a reason to care we become more loyal and passionate, less stressed and more effective” Amanda Campbell
‘Bend Like Bamboo’ is a session delivered in a keynote or workshop, that inspires your team to optimise their health, happiness and productivity.
Amanda discusses how she learned to Bend Like Bamboo, changing her mind about what was possible and found resilience to move through her setback even when the odds were against her.
- Amanda will coach your team to optimise their mindset with mindfulness techniques.
- You can book a movement session with Amanda’s team to optimise posture at work with stretches and exercises designed to maximise mindset.
- Nourish your body on a cellular level, get our recipe’s backed by science and enjoy our eBook Happy Food. Learn how to optimise your kitchen and food preparation, get a cook-up from our world renowned chef!
Bend like Bamboo is a health and wellbeing program that empowers busy women and men to improve their physical health and mindset, building inner resilience as a result.
Research shows that healthy employees are more productive, which leads to increased profitability and happiness at work.
Australian workers take 90 million sick days off every year. Research shows that healthy and engaged employees have 37% fewer sick days, 30% higher productivity, which leads to increased profitability, 2.5 better customer satisfaction and happiness at work.
Full day workshops are available from the BMF model body, mind and food.
This also includes a session with the Immunity to Change Program. Developed by Harvard Professors, Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey, the Immunity to Change programme helps leaders and organisations understand their own individual belief systems and assumptions which may be preventing them from making sustainable changes and holding them back in their leadership goals.
“Amanda has a beautiful heart and intuitive soul. I had a positive experience in my session and I really appreciate her holistic approach to total wellness.”
Terri Vinson, Synergie Skin
“We have engaged Amanda for a number of our corporate community events and not only is she an absolute professional who makes the whole process effortless, but she is an engaging and inspiring presenter with an incredible passion for what she does. She also always goes the extra mile to engage one on one with those who want to approach her following her presentation, which enhances the experience of our guests. We hope to work with her again many times in the future.”
See Amanda in action
BOOK AMANDA for a speech at your workplace or event .