Bend like Bamboo at work is a health and wellbeing program that empowers busy women and men to improve their physical health and mindset, building inner resilience as a result.
“Companies that have a strong sense of why are able to inspire their employees. Those employees are more productive and innovative, and the feeling they bring to work attracts other people eager to work there as well.” Simon Sinek, a British-American author, Ted X motivational speaker and marketing consultant.
Bend Like Bamboo Health and Wellbeing Program
Research shows that healthy employees are more productive, which leads to increased profitability and happiness at work.
Australian workers take 90 million sick days off every year. Research shows that healthy and engaged employees have 37% fewer sick days, 30% higher productivity, which leads to increased profitability, 2.5 better customer satisfaction and happiness at work.
In a 30 minute lunch and learn presentation or a 2-hour masterclass, our workshop will educate and inspire your team. Learn strategies to achieve optimal health, enjoy a renewed sense of purpose, thriving in your workplace,
As a Speaker, Amanda Campbell speaks at events and businesses to educate and inspire others about why they should care. She believes that you can make a transformation in your life and that renewal can be possible if you give your body the right environment it needs.
|Option 1 or 2|
Presentation (30 minutes)
Or 45 minutes including mindset training
|Option 3 or 4|
Workshop masterclass 2 hours
Or full day workshop that includes session by Immunity To Change
|In a presentation Amanda will outline:|
· Amanda’s story
· Education on how to give your body the right environment to repair and thrive
· Nutrition, mindset and mind- body connection is linked to personal and business success
|6 segments are available depending on the needs of the company. Each topic comes with an eBook $20 each per person|
· Includes a 30 min presentation on Amanda’s story, nutrition, and mind-body connection
· Mindfulness and meditation coaching
· Recipe’s to nourish the body on a cellular level
· Stretches and exercises
· Includes 6 workbooks
Full day workshop features an afternoon session with the Immunity to Change Program
Developed by Harvard Professors, Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey, the Immunity to Change programme helps leaders and organisations understand their own individual belief systems and assumptions which may be preventing them from making sustainable changes and holding them back in their leadership goals.
In a presentation you will learn:
- How to nourish your body on a cellular level – what do I eat?
- How to feel better mentally and emotionally, leading to better decisions, happiness, and productivity
- Meditation and the importance of mindfulness in your personal life and at work
- How movement is connected to your emotional health learn daily stretches and exercises you can do at work to maintain optimal posture
- Leading to a flow state and a much deeper connection in your mind body and life. It is from this space that you can see obstacles as opportunities and a higher understanding of what your business needs daily
“To Bend like Bamboo is to bend with the change that is inevitable in life, reducing suffering increasing adaptability and resilience.” Amanda Campbell
“Amanda has a beautiful heart and intuitive soul. I had a positive experience in my session and I really appreciate her holistic approach to total wellness.”
Terri Vinson, Synergie Skin
“We have engaged Amanda for a number of our corporate community events and not only is she an absolute professional who makes the whole process effortless, but she is an engaging and inspiring presenter with an incredible passion for what she does. She also always goes the extra mile to engage one on one with those who want to approach her following her presentation, which enhances the experience of our guests. We hope to work with her again many times in the future.”